The Tower of fantasy was developed by a Chinese mass media company called Perfect World which has made other games like Final Fantasy Type-0 Online and Swordsman Online. You can also pre-register the Tower of Fantasy game anywhere in the world.
The Players are confused about how to exit from the game. They didn’t find the exit button, and the exit button doesn’t show in Tower of Fantasy.
This article will explain how to exit in Tower of Fantasy.
Here’s how to Exit the Tower of Fantasy.
Steps to Exit Tower of Fantasy:
- Open Tower of Fantasy
- Tap on the Esc button at the top right corner
- Tap on Settings
- Now, Tap on the Exit Game button at the bottom left corner.
- You will exist from Tower of Fantasy once it is successfully.
You can also force close the game on Mobile and PC if you want.
Note: You might lose your game progress by forcing the Tower of Fantasy to close. If your game data is not saved, you will surely lose your information if it’s closed by force.
If you want to force close Tower of Fantasy, then you can do easy:
To force close on Mobile
- Go to your phone settings
- Tap on App
- Locate the Tower of Fantasy and click on it.
- Then tap on force close Tower of Fantasy.
- Press Alt + F4
- The Tower of Fantasy will close.
To exit Tower of Fantasy, Tap on the Esc button, Settings, and the Exit Game button. On Mobile, Go to phone settings, tap on App, and click on forced closed Tower of Fantasy.
- How to Find Your Last Ten Google Searches?
- How to fix Tower of Fantasy error on loading screen?
- Fix: YouTube Keep Signing Out of Xbox
Thanks for reading this article till the end. Please don’t hesitate to share it with friends if it’s helpful. For another tech, click here.