How to Install BlobSaver Automatic on Windows
BlobSaver is an application that was developed for users of iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices for saving blob files. It was designed for users by allowing them to save SHSH blobs from their iPhone or iPad using tsschecker to the computer. This application can run on Windows, Linux, or macOS.
SHSH is a method to save blob automatically. These shsh blobs can only be saved when iOS is signed, once you signed in and installed them, the blobs will automatically work in the background to save all the bobs. Before using shsh you must be jailbroken
Moreso, To downgrade or upgrade your iPhone or iPad to a not signed IPWS you make sure to generate backups of your APTickets. This is for jailbreaking downgrade iOS.
The method to remove restrictions from iOS devices using a thirty-party tool is called Jailbreaking. Although the process of jailbreaking is completely unofficial. This article will guide you to Install BlobSaver Automatic on Windows
Are there differences between Blob and Bloby?
This a way that allows the user to upgrade or downgrade an iOS device because without saving the SHSH blob on your iOS device, downgrading or upgrading the iOS device to any iOS version won’t be a possible reason that Apple signed the digital signature to change or modify iOS. Blobs are essentially useful when you want to downgrade the latest iOS version to the one that can be jailbroken.
Boby purposely saves blobs on any iOS device and it is a free tool that was developed for Windows operating system without paying any money for this tool. Once having this on your computer, just make sure you connect your device to the computer, and it will automatically be saved.
Features of Bloby on Windows
- Bloby allows its users to customize their devices easily.
- It saves blobs automatic on the computer once you connect your iOS devices
- The installation process is very easy o the computer
- It also checks updates on your computer automatically if there is a new version
- You can automatically save blobs in the background.
- Read both the pan once and generator on unjailbroken and jailbroken devices, in addition to other device information such as ECID.
- You can store an unlimited number of devices.
- Save blobs for beta versions without specifying a URL and in the background.
- Save blobs to TSS Saver and SHSH Host as well with one click.
How to save blobs on iPhone
As we said above this application does all the work just make sure your device was connected, then Blobsaver will obtain your device’s ECID to reading the APNonce. Be aware, that jailbreaks save blobs with the generator 0x…….. Blobsaver can read the real APNonce for your iDevice.
- Install Blobsaver on your computer
- Once installed open the Blobsaver app from the Desktop.
- Unlock your iPhone or iPad and connect it to your computer via USB.
- Click on the Read from device button to receive ECID.
- Select your device Identifier (iPhone, iPad, iPod, AppleTV).
- If required enable the tool to include beta versions of iOS.
- Specify APNonce for jailbreak (0x…..) or read from the device.
- Enable to save blobs to TSS Saver and SHSH Host services.
- Click go to save SHSH blobs for all signed iOS firmware.
Once done, Blobsaver will prompt a message about the SHSH blobs saving status. The information will include blob files for which iOS versions were generated and saved.
How to save blobs (All Devices)
- Connect your iOS Device to your Mac or PC
- Open iTunes or Finder
- Windows users must download the normal version
- Navigate to the device summary page
- Click the Serial Number field twice
- This should change to show your ECID number
- Note down this ECID number somewhere where you can read it later
- Open the TSS Saver Website
- Input your device ECID
- Select your Device
To save blobs to the cloud
Blobsaver doesn’t offer an option to save backups of SHSH blobs in the Cloud, but there is an easy workaround allowing you to upload the files to a cloud service.
- Download and install the correct cloud service you want to save blobs in i.e, Google Drive, or Dropbox. iCloud, OneDrive, Box.
- Select the folder that will be monitored for changes
- Then the file will automatically upload to the cloud service.
Note: make sure to set the path/location to the folder of the cloud service you want to use for automatic uploads.
How to Install Blobby for iOS on Windows
- Download and install Bloby on your Windows computer
- Once the process was successful, double-click on the Bloby icon to open.
- Connect your iOS device to the computer via USB cable and choose the device name, model, ECID Hex digits, and click on the “Save” button.
- In case you don’t know your ECID, then tap What is my CPID?” at the bottom left of the Blobby window.
- Then, Bloby will automatically search and save blobs of your device on Windows startup, Once your device has been set up successfully.
- Tap on the Settings and select the days you want Bloby to start from.
The steps above will guide you to save and update the iOS blob new version or to retrieve the particular iOS version.
Thanks for reading this article on how to Install BlobSaver Automatic on Windows. If it’s helpful please don’t hesitate to share it with friends. For other tech click here.