Snapchat is an application that was developed by a former student of Stanford University. Snapchat is one of the social media that enable people to come together across the world, connect with and follow friends by text messages, share all the fun, chatting each other, Relief from people’s burdens, Add stories, share your location, do video calls across the world. And recently a lot of people complain about how to see or to know the friends they have on Snapchat.
Social media is an application or website designed for interactions, creation, and sharing of ideas, interests, and information among people. This includes widgets, video sharing, podcasts, instant messaging, photo sharing, social networks, blogs, and others.
Social media allow people to communicate with friends, relatives, job opportunities, learn about work, advertise their business, develop careers, promote products, connect to customers, promote customer feedback, and so on.
The social media includes Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, Telegram, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Xing, Linkedin, Facebook, Messenger, Pinterest, Quora, WeChat, Tumblr, YouTube, Qzone, Eskimi, Baidu Tieba, Skype, Viber, Line, Reddit, Badoo, Mixi, Meetme, Discord, Vimeo, MeWe, Rumble, Flip, Peanut and more.
With our research, we have now discovered the method of how to see your friend on Snapchat. To see your friends on Snapchat you must follow some steps. Here, we have explained how to see your friends on Snapchat.
How to see your total friends on Snapchat
- Open the Snapchat application on your phone and click the map icon on the left side of your screen
- After clicking the map icon, you will see a settings icon up at the edge of your right-hand side, Click on it and wait till it loads without data it can’t load properly so, you must have data on your phone.
- The purpose of this setting is to enable you to choose who can see your location.
- Once you open the settings you will see the word ghost mode, if it is ON, Try to OFF it by tapping on it will display and it will display these;
- “Turn off ghost mode”?
- “Choose who can see your location”
- “My friends except…………”
- “Only these friends”
- Then, choose only these friends and it will display all Snapchat friends.
- Next, once it displays the select all button and then scrolls down to click on save.
- Go back to the map and click on your profile
- Scroll down and locate the Snapchat map at the bottom and you will the total friends you have on Snapchat. Once you are satisfied with it, click on that sharing location it will take you where you can select your previous location that’s who can see your location.
How to enable Two Factor Authentication
Two-factor authentication was developed by Snapchat to secure their user’s accounts from hacking. enable 2FA, you will be required to sign in with your 2FA after you entered your password. Sometimes we prefer accounts to be more secure. The two-factor authentication helps keep your account more secure.
NOTE: Once you enable Two-factor authentication you will need both your password and an authentication code, a code will be sent to your phone number to log in.
- Open your Snapchat app on your phone
- Tap on the MAP and click on your profile at the top left side of your screen
- Then click on the Settings icon, you will see it at the top right side of your screen
- Scroll to locate the Two Factor Authentication and click on it
- Click continue
Note: There are two ways to enable your two-factor authentication
- SMS verification: this is the simplest verification
- Authentication app: this will generate a code on your device, you will copy it and put it on apps like Google authentication, Microsoft authentication, 2FA authenticator, Authenticator pro, and other likely apps.
- Choose the method you wish to receive your verification code and follow the setup.
How to sync your phone contact to Snapchat
People have been worried about their phone contact on how to add them to their accounts. And we want our friends on phone to follow us on Snapchat. Most of the time asking our friends their usernames is irritating. Snapchat has made it easy to add your friend easily at any time.
Snapchat works hard to make their user comfortable by adding users to follow up on their contact on phone. All your data was secure and safe in their server. To add your phone contact to your Snapchat account you must follow some steps. Here are the steps to add your friend to Snapchat.
- Launch your Snapchat app
- Click on your profile picture at the top left of the screen
- Tap the settings icon at the top right of the phone
- scroll down to Account Actions and tap on the contact syncing
Then decide if you want Snapchat to help you connect with your friend by tapping on the contacts syncing to on or off.
- What to know about Facebook
- All you need to know about Snapchat
- How to create a Facebook account on your phone
- How to hide and unhide WhatsApp chats
- How to see sensitive content on Twitter
If you find this article on how to see my friends on Snapchat helpful, please do not hesitate to share it with friends.