Telegram is a free messaging app that is popular across the world and works on multiple devices. It provides end-to-end encrypted chatting, file sharing (with no limit of sizes), voice calls, video calls, and secret chatting (through the archive), allowing the developer to create their bot for their chats and other features. We’ll explain how to share the screen on Telegram.
Sharing screen is the ability for a user to broadcast the contents on the mobile phone and computer or to one or more users to share important information. To share your screen on telegram you must follow some steps. Here, are the steps.
How to share screen on Telegram
- Launch the Telegram app on your smartphone and open the chat of the person you wish to share your screen with.
- Click on the Call button at the top right.
- Once connected, click on the Start Video button at the bottom.
- You will be required to choose between the phone screen, a Front Camera, and a back camera choose the option and then tap the Share Video button.
- A message will display on your screen, that everything on your screen, including notifications, will be shared
- To stop sharing your screen, just click on Stop Video. You will now exit from the screen sharing mode.
How to Share Screen in a Group chat
To Share Screen in a Group chat, follow these steps.
- Open the Telegram app on your mobile phone,
- Open a group chat or you can create a new group
- Tap on the group name of the chat at the top
- Click on the group icon
- Tap the 3-dots and click on Start Video Chat
- A pop-up will appear to start a live stream or schedule a Live Stream button.
- Again click on the 3-dot menu that appears at the top right corner then tap on the share screen.
- A message will pop up that telegram will have access to all of the information that is visible on your screen including your password, photos, messages, and others then, Click on Start Now.
How to search for a group on telegram
A telegram Group allows all participants to communicate with each other, check and see other members in the group, share files, pinned messages, and others. A telegram group can support up to 200,000 members each. You can only search for a public group. To search for a group on telegram you must follow some steps. Here are the steps.
- Launch the Telegram app on your android phone
- Tap the search icon located at the top right of your screen.
- Enter the name of the group or organization you want to search for.
- Wait for the results to display on the screen.
- Select the group you are interested in and tap on it.
- Then click on Join, to join the group.
How to share a public group link in Telegram
If you own a Telegram group or you are in a public group and want to share it with other people, you can send them the invitation link. To send them the group links, here are the steps:
- Open the Telegram app on your smartphone
- Open a group where you want to share the link
- Tap the group name and click the invite link to copy or share.
How to enable automatic image download to the gallery on Telegram
Telegram allows users to save images on android automatically. To enable the image automatically you must follow some steps. Here are the steps.
- Open the Telegram app on your smartphone
- Tap the three horizontal lines in the upper-left corner.
- Click on Settings and tap on chat settings
- Scroll down and tap Save to Gallery to on it
- All your images will automatically save to your gallery.
If you think that the telegram image is occupied your phone storage, you can proceed to turn off the auto-download to the gallery by following the above steps to turn it off.
How to set up auto-play media on telegram
Users can auto-play media[GIFs and VIDEOS] on any group on their telegram account. To auto-play media, you must follow some steps. Here are the steps to follow.
- Open the Telegram app on your android
- Click the 3-horizontal lines in the upper-left corner
- Click on settings and locate Data&Storage
- Scroll down and locate auto-play media
- Tap it to make it ON
How to create a theme on telegram
Sometimes you don’t like the theme that displays on your telegram chat and you want to change it or create a new one. To create a new theme or change the color of the one you are using you must follow some steps. Here are the steps to create a new theme or change the color theme.
- Launch the Telegram app on your phone
- Tap the 3-horizontal lines in the upper-left corner
- Tap on Settings and click chat settings
- Choose the theme color of your choice
- You can proceed to create a new theme by;
- Clicking the 3-dot line in the upper-right corner and tapping Create new theme
- It will display a New color theme, just tap on Create theme
- Now click on the theme icon to choose your color and then click Save.
Thanks for reading till the end of this article on how to share screen on Telegram. If it’s helpful please don’t hesitate to share it with friends.