Snapchat is one of the most used messaging platforms in the world. In the ranking, it is the second most used messaging app, mainly among the younger generation. It became popular after its launch. It has been around for more than ten years. Below are the steps on how to turn Off ring flash on Snapchat.
Recently Snapchat introduced a new function called Ring Light, enabling a ‘ring flash’ on the screen anytime the phone is turned on.
Features of Snapchat
- It also allows you to send GIFs.
- Snapchat allows you to add music to your videos.
- Give access to set picture timers, blur the backdrop of portrait photos, and apply unlimited effects and filters and others.
How to Turn Off Ring Light On Snapchat
Turning off the flashlight is simple. Just tap on the flash icon once, and the camera will display with no flash.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I turn ON the ring light after turning it OFF?
Yes, you can turn it on at any time, by
- Open the Snapchat app on your device.
- Switch to the front camera. If the back camera is facing you
- Click the flash symbol On the right side.
- Then, the window will now display the option to control the flash.
- To adjust the ring flash area, drag the slider.
- It’s even possible to change the color tone. It now comes in three color tones: Neutral, Warm, and Cool.
Who can get the ring light?
Every Snapchat user can use ring flash once they update the app to the latest version.
Follow the steps above to turn the Snapchat right light ON and OFF.
- How to turn ON or OFF vanish mode on Instagram 2022
- How to mention all friends in Facebook comments
- How to see dislikes on YouTube again
Thanks for reading till the end. Please don’t hesitate to share it with friends if it’s helpful.