Three ways to download iTransmission for iOS – Free
iTransmission is a torrent client developed for iOS devices. For iPhone or iPad users, you should know that no torrent client is available on the App store. In this article, we explain the ways to download iTransmission for iOS – Free
Although, you can find different applications that solve your problem when downloading movies or games. Some applications will also help you download the files you want to use on your device or system.
But, when it comes to iTransmission, this allows you to download the torrent files directly to your device. However, we can find several apps to download torrent files, especially for Android devices. But it is hard to find the torrent application for iOS devices.
Although to install iTransmission on iPhone or iPad, you usually need to jailbreak your device. But for the latest updated iOS versions jailbreaking does not require, according to the feedback from iTransmission users.
Features of iTransmission for iOS
Before downloading iTransmission for iOS on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch without Jailbreak. It is the best torrent client available for iOS devices. So, people who are all pursuing a torrent application like iTransmission for their device without Jailbreak can have a look at the features here.
- Download favorite movies and games via torrent files or magnetic links.
- Adding torrent tasks via magnet or .torrent file (Safari magnet links supported).
- Search and select torrents from the internet source.
- It is compatible with almost all versions of iOS.
- No need for payment. It is free of cost.
- Limit download speeds.
- No jailbreak on an iOS device is required to install this IPA.
- Downloading via cellular or WiFi option is allowed.
- Auto resume support.
- Web-based interface.
- Background downloads.
- Pause/resume downloads within the App.
- Export downloads to other apps.
iTransmission App Information:
App Name iTransmission
Developer iTransmission Dev
License Type Free
Version iOS 8, iOS 10, iOS 11, iOS 12.
Works on iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch
Three ways to download iTransmission for iOS – Free
How to install iTransmission for iPhone, iPad & iPod Touch Without Jailbreak
With recent updates, we could find that Jailbreak has become minimal in recent days. Since the application has to do with jailbreaking, but now it doesn’t require completing the task. After testing this application with recent update versions, it is free for developers to install on your iOS devices.
For downloading of iTransmission, there are three working methods available. You may follow the provided methods and get successful installation on your iPhone/iPad.
It is a direct method for iTransmission installation; no computer is required in this procedure. Directly open the given link and Tap the install button.
- Launch the safari on your device and enter iemulators.com on the search bar.
- Tap on the Apps section at the top
- Now scroll down and select iTransmission
- Now, it shows a complete App Description in the pop-up; scroll and tap on the install option.
- A confirmation message will pop up; tap on install.
In this method, the computer and USB cables are needed for installation. That’s you connect your devices to the computer via USB cable.
- Download & save the iTransmission App from any store to your device, or click download for the IPA file.
- Likewise, download it to your computer.
- Connect your iPhone/iPad to your PC/Laptop with a USB cable (make sure it is properly connected)
- Tap on Cydia impactor to open, and select iTransmission Downloaded IPA file.
- Drag and Drop the iTransmission IPA file into Cydia impactor.
- Cydia Impactor will be asking for your Apple ID and password. If you aren’t aware of those IDs and passwords, then you can do with an alternative ID as a solution.
- Enter the Apple verified Apple ID and password to sign the IPA file.
- Now, the Cydia impactor starts the installation process; wait some time for a successful installation.
After completing the App install process, Trust the App from the below procedure.
- Go to “Settings -> General
- Then open Profile/Device Management
- Tap on the iTransmission App with Your Apple ID to select.
Installation iTransmission directly from AppValley
AppValley is an alternative to the Apple app store. In this third-party platform, you will get loads of apps, and one thing which makes it different from the Apple app store is the availability of hacked and Mod apps.
You can click on this link to download AppValley to your device.
Frequently asked question
How can I download torrents from iTransmission?
- Launch the iTransmission App on your device.
- Please tap on the Menu option at the top right corner.
- Select the preferences option to Enable it
- Launch the Safari browser and open any Torrent website like The Pirate Bay, Extratorrent, RarBg, etc.
- Select any Torrent file, and tap on the Download Torrent option. It will ask to download the file iTransmission and then hit the open.
- Now the file has been added and downloaded from iTransmission.
How to fix iTransmission is working issues.
When trying to open the App, you can face an error pop-up like Untrusted Enterprise Developer, which is an iTransmission Not Working issue. To fix those issues, follow the below steps to correct the Untrusted Enterprise error pop-up.
- Go to the Apps Profiles section.
- Tap on Settings -> General Settings -> Device Management -> Profile then click on Trust”.
- Now click on the iTransmission App and tap on Trust to proceed
Do I need to jailbreak my device to Install iTransmission?
No, you don’t need to jailbreak your device. You can use any of the above methods to install it on your iOS(iPhone & iPad) without Jailbreak.
Where does iTransmission save downloaded files?
Suppose you are confused about where precisely the downloaded files are saved. The file is usually held on download, but you can also check the document.
Thanks for reading this article till the end. Please don’t hesitate to share it with friends if it’s helpful. For another tech, click here.